2008년 5월 6일 화요일

Q9: what do you think of Mad Cow Disease?


Nowadays most koreans oppose to import the American cow meat. But the goverment still insist importing it. They explain if we import it, we could eat it in a low price. Even though it will be cheap, I don't want to eat it. Under Nohmuhyun goverment, the mayor 3 newspaper companies oppposed American imported cow. But nowdays, they are for it. I can't understand it. According to the 3 mayor newspaper, American cow meat is safe. Do you believe it?

댓글 4개:

익명 :

Hi.
I think it is a serious problem.
It is like importing mad cow disease from America.
I object to the decision to import American cows.
Though it is cheap, I will not eat any meat at all.
If we import American cows, the young generations can't work or die early because of mad cow disease.

s0311april :

It make me sad that there is not much to eat without worries. Chemicals, mercury accumulation, presevatives... This is the worst.
I don't know what will happen.

Liz :

HI!
These days there are many problems caused by food crises. I think the governement has to put
the farmers who raise cows first.
They could be the best warriors in the food war in the future. Whether it is a cow with the mad cow disease or not is less important than to keep our own food source.

Nicole :

Hi Judy,
I think that 'MadCow' is not as serious a problem as the media is making it seem. Apparently, the media is angry with the new President for changing some broadcast laws so they are attacking his policies, such as the beef import policy.
I think a more important issue is how eating beef contributes to global warming so I think we should cut back on our beef for that reason.