2008년 3월 10일 월요일

Welcome to this fantastic blog!

HI, everyone!
I really welcome you.
Anyone is welcomed.
Feel free to leave your comments.

댓글 2개:

Nicole :

Hi Judy,

Don't forget to write a question for your classmates to answer.

Judy :

Sorry, I didn't write a question.
Because last class, you told me that you couldn't connect to my blog. And You told me that I could tell you the next class(today). After last class, I had cheked my blog but I couldn't find mistakes in my blog. I thought that I could use my blog after talking with you.
It's first time to make my own blog. Even though My English is poor, I think I am very sincere. I really want to study very hard for my future. I have finished making questiones and leaving comments. Sorry but understand me. Always thank you for your kind teaching and help.