2008년 3월 18일 화요일

Q3:Nongshim company apologied about their faults.

Today I have a discussion about a topic " Rat head forces producer to recall Popular Snack" in newspaper club.
The story is as followed. A customer found out a "material" which was very hard and covered in oil and burnt hair and it also had the remains of eyes and a nose. It was a head of rat. So, the customer had reportedly called the company asking for a refund and a recall on all of its product made on that day. At first, they denied and refused it. Later thd company tried to compensate her and recalled all the products. A Nongshim spokesman apologied it. What will you do if there is a material like rat, what will you do?

댓글 5개:

익명 :

I can't believe how that kind of things can happpen in a big company? I really don't want to even imagine that situation. But if I found that gross stuff in the food, the first thing I should do is to call the company and protest furiously againt it and report the fact on the intrnet, I think.

Nicole :

Hi Judy,
What a terrible thing to happen. I think I would call consumer protection and report the company for using unsafe production practices and then I would complain to the company.

Mcluhan :

Citizens were shocked by the news of a rat's head being found in one of the nation's best-selling snacks.
I tatally agree with nicole's opinion. I have a thing to add on the opinion. Don't forget to take a picture or record the video.

s0311april :

What a shame!!! I don't want to even think about that, but if it would happen to me, I would call the company and boycott the company's selling 새우깡.

Andy's :

I really like to eat. Joy for food is one of the reasons of my being existent. How dare they do that?
It is a kind of things that can be happened in developed countries. Money comes first than anything else for them. Food, or anything to eat, should not be their tools for defrauding. They shall be punished.