2008년 4월 15일 화요일

Q6: Can you recommend a good movie that you have seen?


Today after class, we saw this movie. Did you like it? I really liked it. Beautiful sightseeings, houses and castle. The stage of this movie was England. I heared that the writer,Jane Austine, liked this place very much. It was touched. Sometimes it was humorous. Like korean moms, Mrs. Bennet was always tring her daughters to marry with a rich man. Mr.darcy and Elizabeth, both of them had strong prejudices each other. They misunderstand each other. Finally they threw away the prejudice and made a one love. It was great. After 2 years, Joe wright made a new movie " Atonement"
And tha actress was also Keira knightley.Both of the movies had something to do with the romantic love. How about trying to watch another movie " Atonement"

댓글 3개:

s0311april :

These days I ususally watch a move that entertain me. It's because there are not as good movies as there used to be 10 years ago. A few months ago I watched 'Sydney White', which is romantic teen movie. It was quite fun.

Mcluhan :

As I mentioned in my blog, my favorite film is "English Patient".

This is one of the most romantic films ever made and is filled with the joy and anguish of love and war. It shows that while war may create logistical lines that can not be crossed, the heart has no boundaries.

If you contact my blog, you can enjoy the video clip of the movie.

yanni :

Hi, Judy.
My favorite movies are historcally based ones. I've seen "The Kingdom of Heaven" recently. The story is about the war between Christian army and Muslim army. There is also love in the plot. At last Jerusalem was taken over by the Muslim. One question was very impressive. "What is Jerusalem?" The answer also was very impressive "Nothing and everything" I hope you will enjoy it..