2008년 4월 21일 월요일

Q7: Do you like spring?


Isn't it a lovely spring time, is it?
There are lots of beautiful flowers and green trees.
In the spring, plants germinate.
I feel so good. Sometimes I feel sleepy.
The weather of spring ususlly seems to be changable easily.
In springtime allergies are very common.
And yellow dust comes into korea from china.
I am allergic to the pollen a little.
So frankly I couldn't like spring.
Whenever returning home, I usuall hurry up to take a shower.
Sometimes, I feel itchy and I get hay fever.
How about you? Do you have any allergies? Do you like spring?

댓글 6개:

Andy's :

Wow!!!
Judy, I like the picture.
Where did you take it?
Mist, white flakes on earth, yellowish pine tree, orange earth.
Attractive picture takes my deep breath.
Thanks for the pictures.

익명 :

Hi Judy,
Yes, I like springtime.
I particulary like the springtime here in KNUE. "April is the cruelest month." It's the first line of T. S. Eliot's The Waste Land. Whenever I go around the campus of KNUE, the line usually pops up because all the trees and flowers are so beutiful.
I'm allergic to dust.

Sunny-S03-07 :

Hi, Judy!
I'm sorry that you feel allergic and itchy in the spring. As for me, spring is just too short to feel allergic or something else. Spring is my second favorite season followed by fall. And, BEAUTIFUL picture!

s0311april :

Actually spring was my least favorite season, because I don't like dust and wind. Luckily, we have a beautiful spring this year. I want to enjoy the spring flowers, green trees, and warm sunlight.

Mcluhan :

My favorite season is winter because I was born in december and could imagine everything on the canvas of "snow".

I used to be allergic to pollen of spring. However, I also like spring because spring is the season for life birth.

yanni :

Hi, Judy.
I like spring, too. I have no allergy to pollen and dust. I have learned to enjoy nature as it is. Spring is the best season of a variety of flowers. At first, magnolia blooms, then golden-bell flowers, azalea and white pear blossoms...It's the beginning of new vitality of a year. Look at the new greenish buds sprouting from every twig of trees. What a beautiful weather! Go out and feel the soft and warm sunshine. Guys, let's enjoy the fresh air and breeze with all our hearts.